BREAKER TECHNOLOGY, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of rock breaking systems, mobile equipment and hydraulic attachments for the mining, construction and aggregate industries. We are known for providing our customers with high quality equipment and unparallel customer service. We distribute our equipment through heavy equipment dealerships globally.
Our branch warehouse / service facility located in Solon Ohio is currently seeking a:
Branch Administrator / Parts Sales
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Branch Administrator / Parts Sales person is responsible for coordinating branch personnel, maintaining appropriate inventory levels, providing quotations for parts orders, processing customer orders, responding to customer inquiries, analyzing parts usage and making parts recommendations to customers. There is also a requirement to travel regularly to dealer locations throughout the eastern US in order to establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with our dealer network and promote parts sales.\
The successful candidate will have a post secondary technical or business education with 5 plus years of experience in warehouse management and / or parts sales in a heavy equipment environment. The preferred candidate will also be proficient with computerized inventory maintenance systems, Microsoft office, and email. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract are also required.
BTI offers an excellent work environment and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Subsidized medical Insurance,
· Mail Order Prescription Drug Program,
· Life Insurance (company paid),
· Supplemental Life Insurance Option,
· Short-term Disability Insurance (company paid),
· Long-term Disability Insurance (company paid),
· Supplemental Long-term Disability Insurance Option
· 401(k) Plan (including Company Match),
· Paid Vacation Days,
· Paid Holidays (12),
· Educational Assistance,
· Payroll Direct Deposit Option,
· Company-provided Personal Protective Equipment,
· Opportunities for Advancement,
· Seminar and Job-specific training opportunities,
· Other benefits offered include a company vehicle, laptop computer, and smart phone.
If you are committed to providing excellent customer service and feel you are qualified for this position, please forward your resume to:
Breaker Technology, Inc.
30625 Solon Industrial Parkway,
Solon, Ohio 44139
ATTN: Manager, Human Resources
BTI is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are needed. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.