BREAKER TECHNOLOGY, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of rock breaking systems, mobile equipment, and hydraulic attachments for the mining, construction and aggregate industries. We are known for providing our customers with high-quality equipment and unparallel customer service. We distribute our equipment through heavy equipment dealerships globally.
Our branch warehouse / service facility located in Solon Ohio is currently seeking a:
Parts Sales Representative – Eastern US
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Parts Salesperson is responsible for providing quotations for parts orders, processing customer orders, responding to customer inquiries, analyzing parts usage and making parts recommendations to customers. They will also work with branch personnel to monitor parts usage to ensure the appropriate level of inventory is maintained. Regular travel to dealer locations throughout the eastern US is required in order to establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with our dealer network and promote parts sales.
The successful candidate will have a post-secondary technical or business education with 5 plus years of experience in parts sales/service in a heavy equipment environment. The preferred candidate will also be proficient with computerized inventory maintenance systems, Microsoft office, and email. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract are also required.
BTI offers an excellent work environment and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Subsidized Medical Insurance,
• Mail Order Prescription Drug Program,
• Life Insurance (company paid),
• Supplemental Life Insurance Option,
• Short-term Disability Insurance (company paid),
• Long-term Disability Insurance (company paid),
• Supplemental Long-term Disability Insurance Option
• 401(k) Plan (including Company Match),
• Paid Vacation Days,
• Paid Holidays (12),
• Educational Assistance,
• Payroll Direct Deposit Option,
• Company-provided Personal Protective Equipment,
• Opportunities for Advancement,
• Seminar and Job-specific training opportunities,
• Other benefits offered include a company vehicle, laptop computer, and smartphone.
If you are committed to providing excellent customer service and feel you are qualified for this position, please forward your resume to:
Breaker Technology, Inc.
30625 Solon Industrial Parkway,
Solon, Ohio 44139