BREAKER TECHNOLOGY, Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of rock breaking systems, mining equipment, and hydraulic attachments for the mining, aggregate, construction and demolition industries worldwide. We are currently seeking an experienced person in the role of:
FACTORY SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The preferred candidate will have:
• A post-secondary education or trade certificate in a mechanical or electrical related discipline
• Previous experience with customized industrial installations of heavy equipment,
• Experience using computerized diagnostic equipment and Microsoft Office products
• A valid driver’s license,
• Be eligible to travel outside of Canada as frequent international travel is required.
The position responsibilities include:
• Traveling to customer locations in Canada and internationally to coordinate the installation or repair of stationary boom systems,
• Commission and/or repair underground mobile equipment,
• Troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems,
• Assist and/or facilitate training sessions on the repair and operation of our equipment both in-house and at remote sites.
BTI offers an excellent work environment that promotes teamwork and a positive work/life balance. Our company offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
• Flexible work schedule,
• Prescription drug card,
• Extended health care including physiotherapy, chiropractor, and massage therapy,
• Dental care,
• Vision care,
• Short and long-term disability programs
• Life Insurance,
• An excellent company paid Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
This position is based out of our Thornbury Ontario location, which is located 22 kilometers west of Collingwood in one of Ontario’s premier four season recreational areas. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please forward your resume to:
Breaker Technology, Ltd.
P.O. Box 130, 35 Elgin St. N.,
Attn: Human Resources
Feel free to visit our web site at www.rockbreaker.com
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations that are needed. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.