Safety, Quality and Productivity are the cornerstones of our longevity; in that order.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to join our Team in the key role of:
The preferred candidate will have:
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting a safe working environment,
- A post-secondary education in a business related discipline.
- Experience reviewing Tender documents, Sales Agreements, and Contracts for technical and commercial conformance, and organizing and maintaining exceptions and clarification documentation.
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a team environment and with a network of Dealers, Customers and Vendors,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Strong knowledge of ISO 18001, 9001, and 14001 Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management systems.
- Experience with Internal Audits of Company procedures to ISO and SOX standards – preferably Lead Auditor experience,
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office software in a Network Environment,
- Familiarity with an organization serving International customers is an asset.
The position responsibilities include:
- Promoting a safe work environment,
- Review of RFP and Tender documents for conformance to company standard terms & conditions,
- Preparation and maintenance of exception and clarification documentation,
- Review of proposal documents for accuracy and continuity,
- Maintenance of company Sales Activity, Quotation and Sales Pipeline database and periodic reporting,
- Lead Auditor for ISO and SOX systems,
- Advising the Company Leadership Team on ISO and SOX requirements,
- Participation in the continuous improvement of business procedures in alignment with Company objectives and ISO 18001, 9001 and 14001 requirements,
- Assisting with clerical tasks including accounting month-end entries and reception coverage,
- Promote a work environment that encourages and fosters communication, teamwork, and innovation.
BTI offers an excellent work environment that promotes teamwork and a positive work / life balance. Our company offers an excellent company paid benefit package that includes:
- Flexible work schedule,
- 3 personal floater days,
- Paid vacation program,
- Prescription drug card,
- Extended health care including physiotherapy, chiropractor, and massage therapy,
- Eye exams and prescription eyeware,
- Generous dental benefits,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Short and long term disability programs,
- AD&D, Life Insurance,
- An excellent company paid Registered Retirement Savings Plan,
- Paid safety equipment and safety incentive program,
- Profit sharing,
- Company paid training programs and a generous education assistance program,
This position is based out of our Thornbury Ontario location which is located 22 kilometers west of Collingwood in one of Ontario’s premier four season recreational areas. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please forward your resume to:
Breaker Technology, Ltd.
P.O. Box 130, 35 Elgin St.,
Attn: Human Resources
Feel free to visit our web site at www.rockbreaker.com
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations that are needed. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.