BREAKER TECHNOLOGY Ltd. is a leading Canadian manufacturer of high quality rock breaking systems, hydraulic attachments and underground mobile equipment for the mining, construction and aggregate industries worldwide. Our company has been in business at the same location for 60 years and we attribute our success to our people.
Safety, quality and productivity is the cornerstone of our longevity; in that order.
In developing competitive products for the global market, we are currently seeking a:
- A strong commitment to working safely and the willingness to actively participate in our health and safety programs,
- A post- secondary education or trade certificate in a mechanical or electrical related discipline,
- Previous experience with customized industrial installations of heavy equipment,
- Experience using computerized diagnostic equipment and Microsoft Office products ,
- A valid driver’s license,
- Be eligible to travel outside of Canada as frequent international travel is required.
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a team environment
- Ensure work is performed in the safest manner possible.
- Travelling to customer locations in Canada and internationally to coordinate the installation or repair of stationary rockbreaker systems, underground mining vehicles, and hydraulic attachments. This includes visits to surface and underground locations,
- Troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems,
- Compile trip reports on field service activities regarding, equipment operation, condition and the overall level of satisfaction with our equipment,
- Repair and rebuild equipment,
- Conduct factory service training on equipment operation and repair at site locations and our manufacturing plant facility,
- Respond to customer inquiries on technical issues associated with our equipment,
- Conduct field audits on equipment for preventive maintenance / rebuild opportunities,
- Perform in house audits on capital equipment.
- Flexible work schedule,
- Overtime after 40 hours,
- 3 personal floater days,
- Paid vacation program,
- Prescription drug card,
- Extended health care including physiotherapy, chiropractor, and massage therapy,
- Eye exams and prescription eyeware,
- Generous dental benefits,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short and long term disability programs,
- AD&D, Life Insurance
- An excellent company paid Registered Retirement Savings Plan,
- Paid safety equipment and safety incentive program,,
- Profit sharing
- Company paid training programs and a generous education assistance program
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations that are needed. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.